With the increase in the consumption of products and changing demands of the consumers, printing and packaging have become a challenging task for manufacturers. Keeping in mind the cost, quality, productivity, and ease of use, manufacturers need to choose a printer that suits their requirements and also caters to the operator, the brand, and the industry.
At Control Print, we make sure that our esteemed consumers do not have to go through the hassle of making a hasty decision and ending up with a technology that they do not require. Our customer care executives are always here to help and assist you. Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer is built, keeping in mind the working conditions of Indian factories. Even when operators keep changing, the ground-breaking usability features of the NEO enable new operators to start using the machine in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks. Being one of the most versatile and cost-effective technologies, the Continuous Inkjet Printer is preferred by many manufacturers.
- The Continuous Inkjet Printer features a large, solvent-resistant touchscreen and an icon-based user interface, making it easier to use.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer’s interface is available in major Indian languages, and therefore, allows the operator to truly understand the machine instead of simply memorizing a sequence of buttons.
- The industrial-grade construction of the technology makes it reliable even in harsh conditions, making it ideal for Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical Industries.
- This coding inkjet printer has ‘Clean in Process’ and ‘Steam in Process’ compliant line equipment.
- Continuous Inkjet Printer is packed with innovative features that ensure reducing maintenance requirements and minimizing downtime.
- Print head cleaning in the Continuous Inkjet Coding Machine takes 30 seconds and does not require disassembly.
- Due to the in-built battery, the machine goes through a proper shutdown procedure and a smooth start-up the next time.
- The inks formulated for the Continuous Inkjet Printer cater to untreated plastics, glass, and other non-absorbent surfaces.
- With easy line integrations, the NEO Continuous Inkjet Printer also offers the industry’s leading print performance and can keep up with even the fastest production lines.
At Control Print, we believe in creating long-term relationships and repaying the trust placed in us by our customers. The consumables and spares are priced significantly below the market average. Our locally manufactured inks are protected against exchange rate fluctuations.
Control Print offers the best support, service, and training. Over 200 service engineers are stationed across 65 cities in India, and therefore, we can guarantee that your service call will be attended to within 24 hours. If you have any concerns or queries regarding Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer, write to us on [email protected].