The Snack Food Industry in India is a booming sector in the FMCG Industry. Over the years, consumer consumption patterns have evolved and have given rise to people being more conscious about healthy snacking habits.
There are a number of strategic challenges that the Industry faces when it comes to entering the fast-growing game. Consumers are more aware of their options and attuned to healthy eating habits and what goes into their food. This increasing consumer consciousness has resulted in them focusing on sustainability and indulging in snacks that are manufactured after considering all safety precautions. The choice of their snack is no more dependent only on taste, but consumers also consider their packaging and its impact on themselves, others, and the planet as a whole.
Many brands are working towards different packaging options, innovations meeting the utmost hygiene standards, and much more. When it comes to packaging, the manufacturer must select a printer that caters to the audience’s mindset. Control Print offers two printers that manufacturers can pick from – The Continuous Inkjet Printer and the Thermal Transfer Overprinter. Read on to find out why these printers are ideal for the Industry.
Continuous Inkjet Printer:
- The IP 65 rated construction of the inkjet batch coding machine ensures reliability even in the harshest conditions.
- Continuous Inkjet Printer’s industrial-grade construction can meet even the strictest of hygiene standards, making it suitable for the Snack Food Industry.
- The print head cleaning takes 30 seconds and does not require disassembly.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer has an ink range that is 4-5 times greater than its nearest competitor.
- There are dozens of different coloured, heavily pigmented food inks available that are heat resistant and oil resistant.
- The Continuous Inkjet Printer supports not only English but also other major Indian languages, which makes it easier for operators who do not understand English.
Control Print’s Thermal Transfer Overprinter:
- This technology is highly reliable and requires almost no maintenance.
- The Thermal Transfer Overprinter offers print resolution up to 300dpi that delivers high-quality print apt for Snack Food packaging.
- It is an ideal choice for printing a lot of information in small spaces.
- Control Print’s Thermal Transfer Overprinter includes a range of high-safety food packaging compatible ribbons for a wide variety of printing needs within the Snack Food Industry.
- It is apt for fast-moving production lines as it eliminates coding errors by offering user-level control.
- It produces sharp and discreet codes in small spaces while meeting all statutory requirements.
This competitive Industry is one of the most visible and crucial sections of the Food Industry. It requires cost-competitive solutions, and therefore Control Print’s printing technology is an ideal solution to meet the printing needs in this Industry.
Since the Snack Food Industry comes under fast-moving production lines, it requires quick-drying inks and a printing solution that can meet the requirements of flexible packaging. Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer and the Thermal Transfer Overprinter can be integrated even in the most challenging lines.