COVID 19 Response
Retention of Employees
Message to all the employees from our Managing Director Mr. Basant Kabra:
“I want to reassure each and every one of you that your jobs are totally safe at CPL irrespective of the length of the lockdown and however hard our own business is affected. Your company is financially secure and if such a measure comes where we need to tighten then financial sacrifices will start at the very top and other senior management.”
Employees – Our Biggest Strength
- Wearing of Masks to be made compulsory in work and public place
- Social Distancing norms to be observed
- Gathering of more than 10 people prohibited
- Downloading Aarogya Setu App for self health declaration
- Frequent use of hand sanitizers and regularly sanitization of the premises
- Implemented all the necessary safety measures to enable them to work from home
- Cancelling all the non-required travels
- Imparting of personal health and safety measures issued by World Health Organization
- Follow all the Government Instructions and guidelines
- Online trainings and meetings conducted to enhance skills upgrade
- Keeping teams updated through social media and other means of communication
Committed to serve our Valued Customer in Challenging times
Our Service personal are available 24/7 ready to assist you with all your queries
- Business Managers are regularly in touch with our customers to check on their requirements
- Maintaining of adequate inventory at our factories of Printers, Inks and Spares
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and health of our communities, and we need your kind support in fighting this pandemic.
Please note that our responses may be delayed depending on the ground level realities prevailing at the specific locations including the necessary actions taken by the local authorities. Hence, we request you to kindly bear with us in these trying times and have your requirements / needs communicated to us on proactive basis.
Please reach out to us for any further inquiries.
Stay Safe and Healthy