CONTROL PRINT E-WASTE POLICY
E-Waste – E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life.” Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Mobile Phones, Computers, VCDs, Printers, Copiers, and Fax machines are common electronic products. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled.
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste volume in the world. While e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards. Control Print Commitment towards Environment in all respect. It is committed to environmental leadership in all of our Manufacturing and Business activities from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
Please read our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Policy here.
In Control Print, we believe that as a importer and producer, we have responsibility of increasing the recyclability of our Coding and Marking Solutions, its consumables and providing assistance to our customers on end-of-life solutions for our Products and Consumables. Environmental responsibility is only one aspect of Control Print’s overall sustainability program. Control Print expresses our commitment to taking care of the long-term economic, social and environmental health of our company and the communities in which we carry out our activities. Control Print is a becoming the global company, increasing its operations in Asian Countries.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects implemented by Control Print are in line with its CSR vision to promote and encourage sustainable social reform in India with a focus on technology. Thus, CPL seeks to provide education and skill development to the disadvantaged communities and amplify the potential of young, socially responsible innovators. CPL aspires to promote entrepreneurs, local artisans, provide health care facilities and foster rural development to further strengthen impact on and support advancements of the marginalized populations in India.
E waste Management:
Control Print complies with the E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016. As part of Extended Producers’ Responsibility, Control Print will set up a collection mechanism to channelize and dispose E-Waste.
As a Producer, Control Print collects all kinds of E-Waste that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete and have essentially reached the end of their useful lifetime, by offering the exchange policy to customers.
As per E-Waste Rule 2016, the E-Waste defined as ‘Electrical and Electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the Customer or Bulk Customer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-Waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, silver, particular grade of plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled before its lifecycle reached.
E-waste may contains toxic and hazardous materials including lead, cadmium, beryllium, Chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
What does this mean for our customers?
The Rules places responsibilities on customer and bulk customer of electrical and electronic equipment listed in Schedule I to ensure that e-waste generated by them from our equipment is channelized through collection centre or dealer of authorized producer or dismantler or recycler or through the designated take back service provider of the producer to authorized dismantler or recycler. In addition, maintain records of e-waste generated by them in a format provided in the Rules and make it available for scrutiny by competent authorities and file Annual Returns to the State Pollution Control Board.
Our equipment’ end users will be able to return their obsolete Electrical and Electronic products to Control Print, in accordance with our producer responsibility policy. As a customer they can also choose to bring their old electronic equipment through Control Print Customer Take back Services at Certain reasonable cost mutually agreed by both parties.
Advantages of recycling of E-Waste :
- Reduction in landfill area – E-Waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved for extended time.
- Conserves natural resources – Recycling recovers valuable materials from old equipment, that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting rare earth materials from the earth.
- Protects your surroundings – Safe recycling of out dated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals and substances.
- Assist. Industry Offering our used electronics equipment’s, beneficial for Industry by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who are interested.
We have tied up with authorised recycler to recycle/ dispose waste in an environment friendly way in frame work of the Local Bodies Rules and Regulation.
Recycling of E-Waste
The company will be tying -up with the E-waste Recyclers for collection of all our E-waste at Major places in India and also the collection of the same at their plants at:
1. Control Print Limited, Village – Bhatia, Bharatgarh Road, Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, PIN – 174101. India.
2. Control Print Limited, Village – Hudumpur, Mauza – Chayani, Palasbari, Dist. Kamrup, Guwahati, Assam PIN – 781128. India.
Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 1800-26-69919. We will explain customer about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste and we may give offer to them against their “end of life” product, subject to condition of our equipment. It will be possible only at additional charges, which customer has to bear for transportation and disposal.
Do’s & Don’ts
1. Do Read carefully the information in the supplement provided with our product for end-of-life equipment handling.
2. Do ensure that only Authorized Recyclers handles your electronic waste.
3. Do call E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
4. Do drop your used electronic products, batteries cell or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
5. Do electrical disconnection / removal of the battery from product, and ensure the glass parts / sharp surfaces is protected against breakage and fatal injury to person handling them.
6. Do consult us on toll free number, in case needs any further information in disposal process.
7. Do contact our Branch in your territory, in case needs further assistance.
1. Do not dismantle electronic products on your own without proper procedure.
2. Do not dispose your product in garbage along with local authority waste Collector. It may ultimately reach landfills in surrounding area.
3. Do not give e-waste to unauthorised Scrap collector and un-organized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer or any person not aware of the proper disposal process. This Product is not meant for mixing into domestic Waste material.
4. Do not throw electronics scrap in bins having other material like Plastic, Paper. This is an Industrial Product, waste out of it is not meant for mixing into domestic Waste.
EXTENDED PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITY PAN INDIA PLAN BY CONTROL PRINT LIMITED
We “Control Print Limited” being the “Manufacturer” and “Importer” as per E-Waste(management) Rules 2016, hereby pleased to submit our detailed EPR plan. We being a good corporate citizen always give priority to compliance and follow all regulations amended time to time by government authorities related to E-Waste management. As per the requirement of new E-Waste management rules, 2016 we have taken several steps to implement the same as per guidelines issued by CPCB. We hereby submit our EPR plan having details about general schemes of collection, channelization plan, ROHS compliance details etc.
BREIF ON GENERAL SCHEME OF COLLECTION
We are partnered with “E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA” registered with Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB) for management and dismantling/disposal of all our E-Waste.
- As part of agreement E-Waste Recycles India collects all our E-waste generated from PAN India and disposes the same at their plant in Mathura.
- E-Waste Recycler India, our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related to e-waste dismantling from UPPCB having all connects related to hhazardous Waste managementt. They have a capacity of 6000 MT per annum.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow this mechanism in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- As per our agreement with E-Waste Recycler India, if any customer wants to handover their old product they can reach or call on the toll free number of the recycler 1800-102-5679 all over India. E-Waste recycler representative explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste, also give information about incentive we will offer them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door step, we do send either our logistic team or E-Waste Recycler team to collect the item and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing at additional charges.
- E-Waste Recycler India, our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related to e-waste dismantling from Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board having all connects related to hazardous Waste Managementt. They have a capacity of 6000 MT per annum.
Details of collection centers
The collection center meant for collection of material from end user and channelizing the same to our e-waste management partner as per Annexure – I.
|Sr. No.||Logistic||Location||Address||Person and contact No||Toll Free Number|
|1||TCI Express Limited||Vishakhapatnam||TCI Express Limited
C/O – Transport House Jail Road, Opp. Judge Court, Beside CMR Shopping Mall, Vishakhapatnam – 530020, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Vikram – 8912513411||18001025679|
|2||TCI Express Limited||Guwahati||TCI Express Limited
DAG No 3488, 3489 and 3513, Patta No 2334, 1815 and 115. Village: Sasuajai Mouza, Beharbari Opposite Old ABC India Ltd. Godown, Beltola, Guwahati – 781028, Assam, India
|Hirdyesh – 7578011627||18001025679|
|3||TCI Express Limited||Patna||TCI Express Limited
Plot No – B26, 28, Transport House, Transport Nagar Gate. No 2, New By Pass Near Zero Mile, Patna – 800026, Bihar, India
|Sharavan Dubai – 8051237580||18001025679|
|4||TCI Express Limited||Ambala||TCI Express Limited
Plot No. 139/139A, Nr. Dhuulkot, Village, Model Town Crossing, Ambala City, Ambala – 134003, Haryana, India
|Amresh – 7027546203||18001025679|
|5||TCI Express Limited||Chandigarh||TCI Express Limited
Plot No-21, Transport House, Sec-26, Transport Area, Chandigarh – 160019, Chandigarh, India
|Varun – 8558896108||18001025679|
|6||TCI Express Limited||New Delhi||TCI Express Limited
Plot No-10, Rambagh, Old Rohtak Road, New Delhi – 110007, Delhi, India
|SatiRam – 9711626380||18001025679|
|7||TCI Express Limited||Delhi||TCI Express Limited
Shop No – 7 Asmas Arcade, Char- Rasta, Karaswada Bardez, Goa – 403526, India
|Ajay – 8368858693||18001025679|
|8||TCI Express Limited||Ahmedabad||TCI Express Limited
Plot No-5, Ganesh Estate, Behind Surbhi Guest House, S Arkhej Bavla Highway, Moraiya Patiya, Teh. Sanand, Ahmedabad – 382213, Gujarat , India
|Praveen Sharma – 7574898428||18001025679|
|9||TCI Express Limited||Gurgaon||TCI Express Limited
Plot No 9, Jatauli Haley Mandi, Teh. Pataudi, Gurgaon – 122504, Haryana, India
|Santosh – 9582336268||18001025679|
|10||TCI Express Limited||Jammu||TCI Express Limited
C/O – Bali Estate, Opp. J&K Bank, Near Bata Showroom, National Highway 1A, Gangyal, Jammu – 180010, Jammu & Kashmir, India
|Hemraj – 7291961858||18001025679|
|11||TCI Express Limited||Bangalore||TCI Express Limited
Plot No – C – 327, Peneya Industrial Estate, First Stage, Bangalore – 560058, Karnataka, India
|Ashok – 9538893472||18001025679|
|12||TCI Express Limited||Mysore||TCI Express Limited
Plot No – 92 P, Belagola Ind Area, Sy No 50, Hebbal Village, KRS Road, Mysore – 570016, Karnataka, India
|Ligin Raju – 9538893477||18001025679|
|13||TCI Express Limited||Ernakulam||TCI Express Limited
Plot No – C No. 155, B , Anjikath Vmb Road, Pathadippalam, Ernakulam, Kochi, Ernakulam – 682033, Kerala, India
|Abdul Rahman – 9643549389||18001025679|
|14||TCI Express Limited||Mumbai||TCI Express Limited
Unit No – 76-97, Ground Floor, F – Wing, Solaris – 1, Saki Vihar Road, Opp – L&T Gate No – 6, Tunga Gaon, Powai, Mumbai – 400072, Maharashtra, India
|Amish – 7827746144||18001025679|
|15||TCI Express Limited||Cuttak||TCI Express Limited
Plot No. 1762 & 344, Between Saraswati Hospital and Sahara Office Cuttak – 753012, Orissa , India
|Amish – 7827746144||18001025679|
|16||TCI Express Limited||Pondicheri||TCI Express Limited
RS No 111/3, Arya Complex, Thirumala Nagar, Villianur Road, Mollakulam, Puducherry – 605010, Pondicheri, India
|Pawan Kumar – 8098819911||18001025679|
|17||TCI Express Limited||Punjab||TCI Express Limited
SCO – 102 Chaura Bazar, Near Star Hotel, Rajpura – 140401, Punjab, India
|Satveer Singh – 8558899896||18001025679|
|18||TCI Express Limited||Jaipur||TCI Express Limited
C/O – Narayan Campus, Nr. Appolo Tyre Godown, Jaipur – Ajmer Road, Bhankrota, Jaipur – 302026, Rajasthan, India
|Anil – 7665020265||18001025679|
|19||TCI Express Limited||Coimbatore||TCI Express Limited
Plot No. – 2/264, N.G.G.O Colony, Idigarai Road, Coimbatore – 641022, Tamilnadu , India
|Ram – 8939865927||18001025679|
|20||TCI Express Limited||Hyderabad||TCI Express Limited
Bearing No. 12-85/1, Medchal Industrial Area, Medchal Check Post, Backside SBI Industrial Branch, District – Medchal, Hyderabad – 501401, Telangana ,India
|Hasnain – 8886611291||18001025679|
|21||TCI Express Limited||Lucknow||TCI Express Limited
TCI House Plot No. A – 332, Ground Floor, Transport Nagar, Kanpur Road, Lucknow – 226012, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Naveen – 7570004560||18001025679|
|22||TCI Express Limited||Meerut||TCI Express Limited
14, Behind Shekhu Petrol Pump, Transport Nagar, Meerut – 250001, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Jitender Singh – 7570004577||18001025679|
|23||TCI Express Limited||Dehradun||TCI Express Limited
Plot No B 1, Transport Nagar, Saharanpur Road, Dehradun – 248001, Uttaranchal, India
|Bajrangi Yadav – 7570004581||18001025679|
|24||TCI Express Limited||Haridwar||TCI Express Limited
G-01/03 and 04, Transport Nagar Village – Sarai Near, Sabji Mandi Jwalapur, Haridwar – 249404, Uttaranchal , India
|Pankaj Kumar – 7570004570||18001025679|
|25||TCI Express Limited||Kolkata||TCI Express Limited
Plot No-3a, Mahendraloy Lane, Maruti Bagan, Near MS Motor, Topsia, Kolkata – 700046, West Bengal , India
|Vismay – 8336937705||18001025679|
Customer can write us e-mail on below address for e-waste pick-up arrangements from their respective locations: [email protected]
Toll Free Number
Customer can call us on Toll Free number 1800-102-5679 for e-waste pick-up arrangements from their respective locations.