The Continuous Inkjet printer has one of the most rugged constructions and is built keeping in mind the working conditions of Indian factories. Since this inkjet coder is dustproof, waterproof, and flameproof, it is ideal for industries like food and beverage that may require flexible packaging and seamless printing.
This inkjet printer, made for batch coding, is designed to be easily used by operators of all skill levels. Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer includes many ground-breaking usability features that assist semi-skilled and unskilled operators to use the machine in a matter of hours. With a large, solvent-resistant touchscreen, any operator who has used a smartphone will immediately be familiar with NEO’s user interface.
Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer is available in all the major regional languages of India because English is not the sole language of choice to reach out to a wider target audience and therefore cuts down on operator errors as well as printing errors. Wondering how is this inkjet coding machine is reliable even in the harshest conditions? Read on to find out the highlights and key features:
- Heat, dust, and humidity take their toll on delicate equipment; however, Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer being dust proof, waterproof, and flameproof, makes it one of the most preferred inkjet coders.
- The construction of the printer prevents outside air and dust particles from contaminating the ink stream and clogging the printer. The NEO is also waterproof and hence, can be hosed during regular line washdown.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet machine is also equipped with protection to enable reliable running in hot or cold environments.
- With an in-built battery in the construction, the inkjet coder ensures that the machine goes through a proper shutdown during a power outage and a smooth startup the next time.
- Control Print’s NEO is considered to have the industry’s leading print performance with a 50mm throw distance that can print in any line configuration, and with a speed of up to 600m/min, it can keep up with even the fastest production lines.
- This inkjet batch coding machine has industrial-grade construction and can meet even the strictest hygiene conditions.
- Due to the innovative nozzle shutter, it prevents the ink from drying, and minimal print head cleaning is required.
Packed with innovative features, the IP 65 rated construction of Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer can also keep up with the pressure of many lines and long production hours. This versatile and cost-effective coding solution has the best-in-class support, and the service call is attended to within 24 hours since there are over 200 service engineers stationed across 65 cities in India.
If you are looking for a printer that needs minimal maintenance, improves sales, and covers a wide range of printing capabilities within your budget, Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer comes with easy line integrations. For more details regarding the inkjet coding printer, visit our website. https://controlprint.com/