The automotive industry consists of the design, development, manufacturing, packaging and marketing of automobile parts. Modern vehicles contain thousands of components, like brake pads, compression systems, suspension components, batteries, steering linkages, lighting systems to name a few. Many of these parts require specific numbering and hence the selection of marking and coding equipment must be done wisely.
Did you know that the marking and coding process required at all the stages of vehicle manufacturing? From the suppliers that manufacture the smallest parts to vehicle makers, who depend upon the correct coding for traceability throughout the assembling process, nitty-gritty relies upon the proper marking and coding solutions. The marking requirements on metal, plastic, fabric, glass, rubber and other surfaces play a crucial role in the process as it involves the inclusion of information that ought to be long-lasting.
The coding and marking systems are also widely used in the automotive sector to code part numbers or anti-counterfeit labels on automobile components, to stop the sale of counterfeit parts. Automotive manufacturers prefer scannable anti-counterfeiting printing inks and barcodes. Such factors are expected to drive the coding and marking systems manufacturers to up their level of technology.
With an industrial experience of more than 30 years in marking and coding solutions, Control Print is the ideal choice to provide variable marking and coding solutions needed for this industry.
Control Print’s NEO based on Continuous Inkjet technology is the wise solution for printing requirements in the automotive industry. It’s the most versatile and cost-effective inkjet coding and marking solution available in the market. It’s designed keeping in mind the working of Indian factories, hence it is built to last. This inkjet coder’s ability to handle an entire range of high-performance inks makes it the most sought after coding and marking solution.
Read on to find out some of the key features of this inkjet batch coding machine.
Built To Last
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer is built and designed to last. Its components used are of the highest quality to ensure the longevity of machine life.
- Medical device grade diaphragm pumps are used in the NEO technology. Amplification circuit within the printhead eliminates electromagnetic interference and hence consistently smooth uninterrupted print quality is achieved.
- The Continuous Inkjet Printer is equipped with special automated stirring mechanisms to prevent the setting of ink even when the machine is switched off.
Easy To Use
- Control Print’s NEO Coder is equipped with a large 10.4 inches touchscreen display.
- The Continuous Inkjet Printer is interactive, easy to use and has a graphical interface.
- With this inkjet coder, local or foreign languages can be easily selected using the touchscreen interface.
- The NEO also has an automatic error diagnostic for easy troubleshooting.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer has a built-in battery backup so no need for a USP, this ensures proper shutdown even in case of power failure.
- A flap on the printhead and easy access to the nozzle makes it easy to clean without having to remove or replace the printhead from its mounting bracket.
High-Quality Print Resolution
- This batch coding machine gives a high-quality printing experience in a cost-efficient way with 32 pixels resolution, which means that you can print large logos with optimum clarity.
- Continuous Inkjet Printer offers the industry’s largest print height range, from 0.8mm microprint to large and bold 20mm
Keeping the aforementioned pointers under consideration, it is evident that Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Technology is the ideal solution for coding and printing requirements in the automotive industry
For further details, you can visit our website or write to us at _https://controlprint.com/contact/