With India being one of the largest providers of generic medicines globally, the pharmaceutical industry is growing at a fast pace and so is the consumption of medicinal products. Due to the advent of an increasing number of diseases and disorders, this consumption is sure to expand. Moreover, the rules and guidelines regarding production, storage and distribution call that companies opt for the best marking and coding solutions.
Printing requirements for pharmaceuticals and supplements industries are distinct from that of any other industries. Guidelines around the world make it mandatory to print codes on packaging, boxes and blister packs to enable the traceability and provide protection against counterfeiting. Although the codes are printed in small fonts, they must be highly legible.
Coding and marking solutions for the primary packaging of pharmaceuticals must constantly adapt to the associated statutory regulations. Choosing the right technology to cater to printing requirements is of utmost importance. The right choice depends upon the company’s top priorities regarding legibility, cost, speed, ease-of-use, cleanliness and security.
Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printers and Continuous Inkjet Printer cater to all your needs of pharmaceutical printing. Read on to understand which technology would match your printing and coding requirements.
Thermal Inkjet Printer
Control Prints Thermal Inkjet Printer is the ideal choice for printing solutions in the pharmaceutical industry. With zero maintenance and breakdown free inkjet coder, the coding technology’s high resolution gives a printing quality suitable for fine coding and marking on small spaces of the medicinal packaging.
- Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer is a cartridge-based and hence virtually maintenance-free.
- Giving print resolution up to 600dpi, that not only enhances the print quality but also brings out the best element of the product.
- Highly cost-effective as the only thing you need to buy is the new cartridge.
- Thermal Inkjet Printer Gives 99.9% uptime and hence efficiently keeps the printer running without affecting the production line.
- This coding-printer creates long-lasting high-quality prints and therefore, increases the traceability of the pharmaceutical products and its distribution channels monitored.
Continuous Inkjet Printer
Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet NEO technology is built keeping in mind the working conditions of Indian factories to provide manufacturers with uninterrupted printing solutions. It is one of the most versatile cost-effective printers. Read on to find out why the Continuous Inkjet Printer is ideal for the pharmaceutical industry.
- This technology is user-friendly and it can be operated by any worker without obtaining prior training.
- The Continuous Inkjet Printer is IP65 rated which indicates that its dust-tight and also is protected against water projected from the nozzle, making it work smoothly even in harsh weather conditions.
- Since the NEO coding-technology is equipped with innovative features, it reduces maintenance requirements and downtime.
- Control Print’s CIJ also offers printing and coding in the local language giving vivid information about the pharmaceutical products. This even boosts the sale as all the finer details are printed in the language most people can understand.
With Control Print’s technology, the manufacturer also receives an all-inclusive maintenance contract which brings down the cost of ownership without compromising on the quality of the print. They also offer an India-wide support network ensuring that in the unlikely event of a batch printing machine failure, help is just a phone call away.