Did you know that the Automotive Industry in India is the fourth largest in the world? Two-wheelers and passenger vehicles have dominated the Indian market. As we get through this pandemic, the Indian Automotive Industry is undergoing a tectonic shift to tackle various challenges. Marking and coding have the potential to revolutionize the design, manufacturing capabilities, and processes across various industries, the foremost of which is the automotive field.
With every car manufactured, modern technology requires thousands of parts, and more often than not, every part is coded for external traceability and internal manufacturing controls. This type of coding and marking have their own set of printing requirements and have the potential of turning into a nightmare. Read on to find out more about the hurdles faced by the Automotive Industry.
- A few of the major challenges are the maintenance, quality check and assurance, supply chain management, and material preparation.
- Digital technology updates have changed the face of the industrial and manufacturing world.
- Production time involved proves to be challenging for an industry that is majorly driven by volumes.
- Another difficulty faced is printing and marking on various materials at the same time, along with the challenges of embedding sensors, batteries, electronics, and microelectromechanical systems.
To overcome these obstacles, Control Print’s NEO Technology and the Laser Printer play a vital role. Below are a few ways in which the Continuous Inkjet Printer can help overcome the issues faced.
- With this batch coding printing machine, the ink range available is 4 to 5 times greater than its nearest competitor, thus meeting all the manufacturer’s printing requirements.
- These inks are heavily pigmented and specially formulated for untreated plastic, glass, and nonabsorbent surfaces, and are ideal for the Automotive Industry.
- From meeting small printing requirements to even big ones, the NEO can do it all. This inkjet coder has the industry’s largest print height range, from a 0.8mm microprint to a large and bold 20mm.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer takes about 30 seconds for its print head cleaning, whereas, in other CIJ printers, this could prove to be a task.
- With the pressure of many lines and long production hours, proper maintenance procedures are not always followed. However, with the NEO, there are minimal maintenance requirements and downtime.
- This inkjet printer also boasts of having various groundbreaking usability features that allow new operators to start using the machine in a matter of a few hours.
Below are some of the highlights of what Control Print’s Laser Printer has to offer when it comes to catering to the Automotive Industry.
- The Laser Printers have experience in integrating with SAP and other ERP systems to ensure that all the parts are marked correctly, leaving almost no room for errors.
- Control Print’s Laser Printers are powerful and fast, and therefore, are designed to meet even the most demanding coding and marking requirements.
- These printers come with higher quality lenses that ensure high-resolution marking even on high-speed and fast-moving production lines.
If you have any more concerns or a specific query regarding a printer to choose from for the Automotive Industry, do reach out to us. We shall assist you in every way possible.