Continuous Inkjet Printer is the Answer to the Printing Challenges Faced in the Food and Beverage Industry
The Food and Beverage industry is strictly regulated time and again and it requires most of the information to be printed on the product before it goes out for supply. Another challenge that is faced in the Food and Beverage industry, during the coding and marking process, is maintaining stringent hygiene and care – the solution to which is using a Continuous Inkjet Printer.
When it comes to the printing of food and beverage packaging, it is dealt with utmost care and must be perfected in all ways. There is no scope for error whatsoever when dealing with large quantities of products and this calls for making use of the unique expertise available in the market.
The machine is made of an aseptic stainless steel surface that remains germ-free. Other concerns that most manufactures have include the speed of printing and the ability to print on various surfaces. The Food and Beverage production line has to not only print manufacturing and expiry dates but also various QR codes, barcodes, and the company logo
Before making a purchase decision for the Food and Beverage industry, keep in mind that the industrial coding and marking equipment used in the industry must be able to handle extreme temperatures and still manage to mark clearly. Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printers are designed specifically for seamless printing on the surfaces of canned, flat, or round packaging. Some of the other features that Control Print has are listed as follows.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer is IP 65 rating – dustproof, waterproof, heat/cold resistant, as well as flameproof.
- The print capabilities of the Continuous Inkjet Printer include a complete range of fonts and logos along with the industry’s largest print height range, from 0.8mm microprint to a large and bold 20mm.
- The other challenge faced by manufactures is the need to carefully monitor the printing process, not only for regulatory purposes but also for quality control. With Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet printer, this will not be a concern as the NEO features a solvent-resistant large touchscreen and an icon-based user interface. Anyone who has used a smartphone will be familiar with NEO in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks.
- If you are looking for a printer that gives you the option of selecting a regional language, we have got that covered too. English may not be the sole language of choice to reach the widest possible target audience. The Continuous Inkjet printer allows you to code in the language of your choice. From local to international, Control Print’s CIJ offers plenty of options.
- Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer runs reliably even in harsh conditions and is able to meet even the strictest of hygiene standards.
- It offers inks in a dozen of different colors that are safe for food and beverage industry. These inks are heavily pigmented and are formulated for untreated plastic, glass, and other nonabsorbent surfaces.
Still wondering how is it suitable for the Food and Beverage industry? Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer has an ink range that is 4-5 times greater than any other competitor and can meet all your printing requirements, no matter how difficult.
Lastly, if the budget is a constraint for a manufacturer in the Food and Beverage industry, Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer has the most competitive pricing and all-inclusive maintenance contracts. The cost of ownership remains under control and within budget. To find out more about the coding technologies available for the Food and Beverage industry, please write to: [email protected] or visit us at www.controlprint.com