One of the leading industries in India is the Beverage Industry, but it also presents a challenging coding and marking environment. From bottled water, distilleries, juices, aerated, and non-alcoholic beverages to tea, coffee, and powdered beverages, the printer requirements in the Beverage Industry are unlike others.
With the bottled water market being highly competitive, manufacturers look for inexpensive coding and marking solutions that are also easy to use. As for powdered beverages like tea and coffee, they require printers that can code on flexible packaging from cartons, boxes, bottles to jars. The challenges faced while marking and coding are that of ink adhesion, curved printing surfaces, and the required statutory print height. Another hurdle to overcome is the humidity and condensation build-up in the Beverage Industry.
Keeping in mind all the above-mentioned obstacles, Control Print recommends either of these two machines as a versatile and secure coding solution for the Beverage Industry:
1) Continuous Inkjet Printer
- It is one of the most versatile and cost-effective inkjet coding and marking solutions and is suitable for almost all applications.
- The intuitive user interface is available in all major Indian languages.
- Packed with innovative features, the Continuous Inkjet Printer minimizes maintenance requirements and downtime.
- It has the industry-leading 20mm print height that enables printing of multiple lines of text while meeting the statutory print height requirements.
- The Continuous Inkjet Printer can also keep up with the fastest of production lines with a speed of 600 m/min.
- The inks used are formulated for untreated plastic, glass, and other nonabsorbent surfaces, which are food and pharmaceutical safe inks.
- With world-class technology, the Continuous Inkjet Printer is built keeping in mind the working conditions of Indian factories.
2) Thermal Inkjet Printer
- The Thermal Inkjet Printer boosts of the cartridge-based technology that makes it one of the most effective inkjet coding machines at Control Print.
- The print resolution is up to 600dpi which is ideal for batch coding.
- Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer is also suitable for long shutdowns, which are typical in seasonal businesses.
- With small footprint coders, it is easy to integrate into production lines where even space could be an issue.
- This precision-engineered printer can keep up even with the fastest Tetra Pak lines.
- Robust and highly economical, Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer is ideal for cost-sensitive operations and offers value for money.
- It includes a wide range of inks that bond well with non-porous, glossy materials and resist condensation along with a top-class print performance.
If you are looking for high-quality prints that deliver a crisp and premium look while also keeping costs under control and within budget, Control Print’s Continuous Inkjet Printer and Thermal Inkjet Printer will ensure that your objective is achieved and prove to be an ideal solution for all the challenges faced by manufacturers in the Beverage Industry.