Given the current scenario and the increase of the supply-demand, no industry can do without marking and coding. Be it barcodes, product information or any matter to be printed, printing plays a vital part in the product manufacturing process. The most important element to take into consideration when it comes to choosing the right coding technology is ensuring high-quality prints on small spaces.
One of the most innovative ways of accomplishing small space printing is through Thermal inkjet printers. Control Print’s coding technology gives a huge advantage with features like flexible, small footprint, low cost and high printing quality. Thermal Inkjet Printer uses replaceable inkjet cartridges similar to the one used in desktop office printers but a modified version to suit the production line. It uses heat and electricity to produce the ink from the cartridge and applies the same on the required surface. Specialised inks are used for printing on various substrates such as metal, plastic, fabric, wood, etc.
With over 30 years of operational experience, Control Print is the one company that offers a wide range of coding techniques and their Thermal Inkjet printer is best in terms of quality printing. When high-speed printing is the core objective, Control Prints Thermal Inkjet technology gives optimum value for your money.
Read on to find out why Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer is ideal for coding in small spaces
- Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Technology can print resolution up to 600dpi, ensuring finer print quality with high resolution.
- This technology is ideal for printing lots of information on small surfaces.
- Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer is one of its kind, considering the cost-effectiveness.
- It offers a large variety of print options including ASCII characters, graphics and logos, real-time sequential numbering, linear and DataMatrix barcode.
- Thermal Inkjet Printer creates long-lasting prints that make traceability of the product easier. Easy to print on a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic, metals and cartons.
- Its fast-drying solvent ink makes it ideal for some non-porous substrates and applications.
- With no printhead cleaning, filter replacement and no contact technology, the Thermal Inkjet Printer has a low maintenance cost.
- With no training required to use, it makes the coding technology user friendly and offers ease of operation
- Equipped with a user interface and a large touch screen makes this printing solution easier to handle. Built-in product sensors make it easy to operate, moreover, the smart card automatically sets the parameters for printing.
- Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer requires a minimum start-up and shut down period. No in-between cooling periods facilitates using it on the go and is ideal for a long-production line.
- Low ownership cost and reduced maintenance cost makes it a popular choice for many industries.
Control Prints Thermal Inkjet Coding technology gives their manufacturer the highest payback value. Offering high-resolution printing quality that is so that the user can experience the premium quality printing. If you have any queries, reach out to our team at [email protected] and our representative will assist you with more information.