Delivering high-quality prints for a premium look is the core objective of Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer. This machine is ideal for manufacturers that are looking to cut costs, while also increasing the flexibility in the packaging stage. The Thermal Inkjet Printer caters especially to the pharmaceutical industry and is the printer of choice for shipper carton coding.
Protecting patients from adulterated or fake medicines requires to track and trace solutions that span the entire supply chain and since the pharmaceutical industry operates with the most regulations compliance, the Thermal Inkjet Printer plays a crucial role.
According to the production manager, ‘Sometimes your production line may be forced to take an extended break. Ink deposits build in the print head, causing poor quality initial prints when the printer is started again. Our unique purging system periodically cleans dried ink and accumulated dust and debris from the printhead, resulting in clean and crisp prints right from the get-go – even after extended breaks. Sometimes your production line may be forced to take an extended break’
Read on to learn about some of the lesser-known benefits of Thermal Inkjet Printer
- A highly nonporous and reflective surface is perhaps the biggest challenge when it comes to printing on strips and blisters, but with Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer, it can be achieved effortlessly.
- With proprietary handling solutions, this batch-coding machine is suitable for multi-lane product lines that require several printheads.
- Printing on the carton and outer packaging may seem simple but it can be challenging due to the amount of information that needs to be printed on a small space.
- This batch-coding machine offers automatic purging that keeps the prints looking fresh, even after extended breaks.
- Control Print’s Thermal Inkjet Printer comes with a built-in product sensor. This makes installation and line integration easier while cutting costs.
- With the User Level Control feature, the Thermal Inkjet Printer eliminates coding errors.
- The user-level control also restricts access to service functions to trained service personnel and prevent untrained users from accidentally causing problems.
- The batch-coding machine is fairly easy to integrate and offers top-class print performance.
- Thermal Inkjet Printer’s cartridge-based technology makes it one of Control Print’s most cost-effective printers.
- With the print resolution up to 600dpi, the batch-coding machine delivers high-quality prints that look crisp and compliment display packaging.
Since the manufacturers look for the above-mentioned qualities in their printer of choice, and also want a machine that is ideal for printing a lot of information on small spaces with near 100% uptime, the Thermal Inkjet Printer is the trusted choice for the manufacturers.